From baby steps to big steps the Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby’s learning and develop their motor skills. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker keeps baby on track teaching shapes, colors, animals, music and more.
Take a Peek…
From baby steps to big steps
The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker is part of the Sit-to-Stand series of toys developed to grow with baby. Little ones can play with the standalone activity panel on the floor while discovering animals, colors, music, shapes and numbers. Attach the panel to the walker as babies grow and they’ll continue to learn as they move along.
Two modes of play
Two modes of play, learning and music, on the activity panel will keep youngsters engaged while they learn. In learning mode, insert the shape sorters or press the three shape buttons to learn shapes. Baby will enjoy spinning the three flowers to hear fun phrases, sound effects, and a melody or pressing the piano keys to learn colors, numbers and animal sounds.
In music mode, insert the shape sorters or press the three shape buttons to hear upbeat melodies and fun sound effects. Baby can also press the piano keys to play piano notes. When a melody is playing, pressing the piano keys will activate fun animal sounds on top of the melody.
In both modes, little ones will enjoy picking up the phone to hear animals singing and opening or closing the swinging door to play hide-and-seek with the friendly cow. While using the activity panel with the walker, the panel is motion-activated to play melodies and sound effects as the child pushes the walker.
- Interactive learning baby walker has a removable play panel; Frustration Free Packaging means it comes in a plain brown box.
- Early learning center has 5 piano keys that play music and encourage creativity; wheels work on carpeted and hard floors.
- Features 2 colorful spinning rollers, 3 shape sorters, and 3 light-up buttons that develop motor skills.
- Pretend telephone handset and mechanical elements enhance role-play fun; 2 AA batteries are included.
- Over 70 sing-along songs, music, sound effects and fun phrases; meant for babies and toddlers 9 months to 3 years old.