Then you’ll LOVE this coffee maker…. And if you’re one of the few people who haven’t made the switch from a regular coffee maker to a Keurig machine…
DO SO! You’ll Love it too!
The most awesome thing about a Keurig is FRESH HOT COFFEE whenever you want it. Generic coffee makers not only let the coffee get cold, but they turn off and even BURN the coffee. It’s not a good taste… Plus, some people want regular coffee, others want decaf. That’s where a Keurig excels. You can have whatever type of coffee you like, right here, right NOW! (we even took our Keurig Machine camping with us… NO LIE! That’s how much we love the Keurig.)
The Keurig K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker is a perennial #1 best-seller on Amazon. And for good reasons, it brews a rich, smooth, delicious cup every time with the quality that you expect from Keurig.
Simple touch buttons make your brewing experience stress free, and multiple K-Cup pod brew sizes help to ensure you get your perfect cup. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K55 – and with large 48oz water reservoir, you can brew 6+ cups before having to refill. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more.
This Keurig is also available in a four fun colors (black, white, red, and blue) to complement your décor, and compatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee.
- Removable Drip Tray – The removable drip tray allows for larger cups and travel mugs.
- Water Reservoir – 48 ounces water reservoir allows you to brew several cups before having to refill.
- Brew Sizes – Select from three convenient brew sizes: 6, 8 and 10 ounces. Enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more at the touch of a button.
- Button Controls – Simple button controls and indicator lights help guide you through the brew process, and make it easy to program the auto off feature.
Take a peek at this Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker HERE:
- Keurig Storage Drawer – The Keurig Storage Drawer is the ultimate space saving storage solution. Store up to 35 K-Cup Pods without taking up any additional space on your kitchen counter top (4.125”H x 14.85”W x 11.2”D). As an added convenience, the unique wheeled rolling system allows you to push your coffee machine forward and backward under your cabinets with ease. Holds any mix of up to 35 K-Cup pods, 15 K-Mug pods or 15 K-Carafe pods. Constructed of high quality, durable metal materials.
- Keurig Stainless Steel Travel Mug – Take your favorite beverages on the road with the Keurig Stainless Steel Travel Mug, featuring Contigo Autoseal technology. Leak and spill-proof technology means you’ll never lose another drop, and the easy-clean lid takes the hassle out of washing. Vacuum insulation helps keep beverages warm for up to 5 hours and cold for up to 12 hours.
- My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter – Brew your favorite ground coffee your way with the original My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter.
- Green Mountain Coffee – Long before you’ve taken your first sip, we’ve been finding and roasting the highest quality coffee in the world while building strong, lasting relationships with the farmers who grow it. That’s not only so you’ll Enjoy Green Mountain Coffee every day, it’s simply the right way to do business.
The List of Features is Impressive:
- The Classic Keurig K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker. Includes 4 K-Cup pods and a water filter handle + 2 water filters to help your beverages taste their best.
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
LARGE 48 oz. WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- DESCALING: An important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- AUTO-OFF: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.