This Petrainer PET998DRB1 dog training collar system allows for perfecting small range dog obedience. With 300 yard range, this device was designed with the common household dog in mind, as the range of this system easily accommodates a stroll to your nearby park, or training in the backyard.
They’ve incorporated every function that’s needed for a beginner trainer or novice training collar user. These functions are, static shock, vibration, tone and light modes, which allow the trainer to receive the best possible results, all at an affordable price.
- Collar Size: Able to fit small, medium and large dogs. 15lbs or Larger. Durable and adjustable Nylon Collar Size Length from 15 to 22 inches long.
- Includes one collar, Remote Transmitter can control up to two collars. (Extra collars are sold separately).
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Batteries for Collar Receiver and Remote Transmitter.
- Water Capabilities: Water Resistant Collar Receiver.
- Range: 330 Yards.
- Tone/Vibration Options: 100 Levels of Vibration and 1 Level of Standard Tone.
- Stimulation Levels: 100 Levels of Static Shock.
- Power saving design with Automatic Standby and Memory Function.
- Light Mode to assist seeing dog in low light conditions.
- Easy to operate and ergonomic Transmitter.
- Effective and safe training system with Auto-Protect Mode.
- LCD Display featuring a Blue Back Light for nighttime usage.
- Quick and straightforward pairing process.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Nylon Belt
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Test Bulb
- 3 Contact Points
It’s the only Petrainer Dog Training Shock Collar you need.
Take a Peek…
CAUTION! Please read and follow the instructions in manual. Proper fit of the collar is important. A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet’s neck may cause skin damage. These collars can cause pressure necrosis if used incorrectly and is often misidentified as burns.
- Avoid leaving the collar on the dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- If it’s possible, reposition the collar on the pet’s neck every 1 to 2 hours.
- Check the fit of the collar to prevent excessive pressure; follow the instructions in this manual.
- Never connect a lead to the electronic collar; it will cause excessive pressure on the contacts.
- When using a separate collar for a lead, don’t put pressure on the electronic collar.
- Wash the dog’s neck area and the contacts of the collar weekly with a damp cloth.
- Examine the contact area daily for signs of a rash or a sore.
- If a rash or sore is found, discontinue use of the collar until the skin has healed.
- If the condition persists beyond 48 hours, see your veterinarian.
These steps will help keep your pet safe and comfortable. Millions of pets are comfortable while they wear stainless steel contacts. Some pets are sensitive to contact pressure. You may find after some time that your pet is very tolerant of the collar. If so, you may relax some of these precautions. It Is important to continue daily checks of the contact area. If redness or sores are found, discontinue use until the skin has fully healed.
Training collars are used to train the dogs instead of punishing. This collar has three options to train the dogs, Beep, vibration and Static shock. And the static shock will always be the last source to use. We’d like to recommend our strong vibration training collar as well if you don’t want to use static shock collar.
LIMITED 5 YEARS WARRANTY iPets warrants this product to be free of defects in parts, materials and workmanship for a period of 365 days, from date of purchase. Should any repairs or servicing under this warranty be required, contact Customer Service by phone or email for instructions on how to pack and ship the product to iPets.
- Please synchronise the transmitter and receiver before using.
- There’re 2 channels for this product, if you synchronise the transmitter and receiver in channel 1, the receiver collar can only be controlled in channel 1, it won’t work in channel 2. 3. There are 100 levels for vibration and shock function (0-100lvs), if you set the level at 0, the vibration and shock function won’t work.
- Please charge the transmitter and receiver for 2 hours when you get the product for the first time. If the transmitter and receiver in low power status, please charge them for 2 hours at most.
- Don’t charge the product under circumstance of high-temperature.
Seller Warranty Description
100% tested Petrainer Dog Training Collars with 5 Years Free Replacement Warranty; BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
Get your Petrainer Dog Training Shock Collar TODAY!