If you don’t have a George Foreman Grill by now…
It’s a MUST!
Seriously, I must cook on mine 3 times a week…
It’s fast, it’s efficient, it’s easy to clean…
It’s the most used small appliance in my home!
(Other than my Keurig Machine)
And this George Foreman GRP1060B 4 Serving Removable Plate Grill is the #1 Selling Grill of all time…
Take a peek…
It’s the Mean, Lean, Grilling Machine!
And it hosts many features:
- Cook up to 4 servings at once; Cook meals in just 10 minutes.
- The grill has a 60 square inch cooking surface. This size fits 4, one-quarter pound burger patties.
- 2 times more durable coating.
- 35% faster heat-up than previous models. Dishwasher safe removable plates.
- This grill has a unique hinge that allows the grill cover to adjust to the thickness of food. For even browning and cooking, when grilling more than one sandwich or piece of meat, it is important that the thickness of each be about the same. “Please refer to the cooking chart in the user manual“.
Cook quick and tasty meals for the whole family with the George Foreman GRP1060B Grill.
The 4-serving area of the grill is ideal for burgers and chicken for the whole family, or for a smaller meal complete with grilled vegetables.
The advanced George Tough non-stick coating is 2x more durable than previous models, and removes the need for excess oil and butter.
Plus, removable grill plates are dishwasher-safe, making cleanup that much easier. With 35% faster heat-up times than previous models, you can go from plugging in the grill to enjoying a tasty meal in just 10 minutes!